Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Howl-oween!!

I hope the spooks aren't too spooky, and the freaks not-so-freaky for you all this year. We're in the midst of a very energetic day at work, so I only have a minute.

I promised Mom I'd post an update on the WW matters. This week was a definite win with Clay down 2.2 and me down 3.0! Now when we hug, we're about 35 lbs. closer to one another! I'm sure we'll have days when it's not so easy, but we're still hanging in there! We're still doing (more than) our fair share of eating out, and we're never going hungry. Pants are fitting better for both of us, and that is the best motivation of all!

We have one last party to go to tonight, then we're packing in all of the costumage for a whole year. I love love love Halloween, but I have to admit I'm glad it's almost over. We almost spread ourselves too thin this year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! It's great to hear that you're still losing each week. Way to go Lolo and Clay!

4:58 PM  
Blogger af24601 said...

Great job on the weight loss!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Lori, thanks for the comments about the kiddos! They are getting big & growning too fast! Wish that I could slow them down a bit. Congrats again to you & Clay on the great weight loss!! I told my Andy all about you 2 losing weight "together"...hoping he'd jump in with me so we could try together, no go...guess he'd just rather have me fat? So, I'm trying to remotivate myself to start back in losing YET AGAIN! :-)Take care... Steph

10:42 AM  
Blogger granny said...

I know you and Clay made a real cute couple Halloween. Will be waiting for pictures.
I am so glad to hear the great news about the weight loss. I knew you could do it. Keep up the good work. Hugs

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home