Friday, September 21, 2007

FALL??

One more week behind us in blissful married life, and two more weeks until we head to Gatlinburg! And then...Thanksgiving! And then...Christmas!! And then...um, I dunno yet. Hopefully a tropical vacation! And then...Spring!! Wow, this is all moving a bit too quickly when you put it in perspective. But time really does seem to move that quickly when you're having fun. And I am. I love fall. It's exhiliarating somehow to wake up and find a chill in the air. I love pulling out jeans and sweatshirts. I'm ready to kill off the last puny gerber daisy left from the wedding and plant some fall mums.
This weekend brings parents, parties, a new hair cut, and who knows what else! I'm pumped!
So what do you have going on?

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

I'm with you on the Fall deal. I drag out long handles and fur coats and get ready to hibernate for the Winter. So glad you are having so much fun and enjoying married life. I'm with you on the traveling. Papa and I hope to go soon after we get back from Gatlinburg on a western tour in the RV. Plan on staying about four weeks, that is if we are able to move after the remodeling. I am so impressed with your blogging. It is great. Keep up the good work. Who is getting a hair cut you? Aren't you impressed I am catching up on three bog messages at one time? Keep them coming. Hugs to all.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home