Saturday, September 15, 2007

If you write it, they will come.

Or so they say. We'll see. But I'm here, and writing.

I spent today with the nephews, Cooper and Collin. Time flies when you're having fun! Carrie Beth and Andy thought that Clay and I might like to take the boys out on an adventure. However, when I asked Cooper if he'd rather go out or stay home, he clearly wanted to stay home. I mean, there's not much better than spending a Saturday afternoon at home in nothing but your Spiderman boxers. Collin was quite contented to stay home as well. And so, our adventures were more of the Play-Doh and Lego persuasion. A good time was had by all.

On a very important note, Clay changed his first diaper tonight. And it was a poopy one! I'm very proud of him. He got in on right side forward and everything! I'm hoping to have him well broken in before we start having our own kiddos, so we appreciate Collin's cooperation on this matter. He gave a bottle, too!!

No, Mim and Granny, that doesn't really mean we're starting soon. Don't get your hopes up just yet. But, I am trying to whittle that "two year plan" to more of a one or one and a half year plan. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger af24601 said...

Yay Lolo! Blogging is way harder than most people think. Good to see you back.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Andrew!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

Wow! A year of silence and then 2 blogs in 2 days! What a treat. And I do like all this baby talk. Keep at it and hopefully you'll end up with "baby fever". Collin is certainly not cooperating and staying a baby as long as I'd like, so this family will need another baby soon. And way to go Clay! But I can't believe you made poor Collin be the guinea pig. LOL!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Lori! Glad that your back...no comments about you being gone for such a long time, as I've really slacked myself over the last few months. Take care & hope that you're enjoying married life. Keep the posts coming.

11:48 PM  
Blogger granny said...

Lori, you have shocked me beyond belief. I almost had a heart attack. I mean the old ticker is realy thumping. I do appreciate your efforts so much. Stephanie had to call and ask if I had seen your blog, she was really excited. We are in a big mess, completely reworking our guest bathroom and have every room on the place tore up. I don't know how one person could manage to cram so much in one little room. I haven't had time to even pull up the email lately much less blogs, but after she called I dropped everything and came to read and reply. Well guess what I am floating in cyber space again. I finally got one message off but am having to rewrite this one again. I know you had a good time with the nephews. I can't believe Clay allowed you to rook him into changing a poopy diaper. Clay what are you thinking. Keep up the good work girl. train him right and by the way I think, "here it comes", you might should rework your BABY schedule. Change to eight or nine months then start trying. You know it doesn't always hAppen exactly when you think every time. WE ARE READY. GO GIRL! Just think Clay can even help with the feeding.
Thanks again for keeping us posted. Hugs to you both.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home