Friday, September 14, 2007

Today's the day!

Well, Granny, today is the day. I finally got bored enough at work to blog a bit again. Not much has really happened since the last post, right? Dad's accident, a new nephew, my marriage and Italian honeymoon...yadda yadda. Those can't be too important, right? Ok, maybe they are a bit worthy of blogging about, but on the other hand, they're mostly what's kept me from blogging as well. Thank you cards are about all I've written for the last several months. It's been so long that I actually had to recreate this account somehow. I think even Stephanie D. has me beat in the blogging, which is mostly sad, considering she has 4 young children and all. Andy's blogging has slacked off a bit, which helps my case a wee bit, but now even Andrew F. is blogging. That does make me look pretty bad.

So here I am. Back for the moment. Should bets start getting placed today on when the next blog will be??

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

Hey Lori, tell me the world's not coming to an end yet! Thank you so much for the blog. I have waited a long time for this. I had about given up,so this just proves, don't ever give up on a good thing. No I know it takes a lot of time. As you notice I don't even blog but if I did I know I wouldn't have time to answer yours and the other two Ha.
I'm looking forward to the good stuff now. Just like a Granny, never satisfied huh? Hugs

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home