Monday, November 07, 2005

Hi!

This site has been officially hacked! Due to lack of use, this blog has been taken over by a ranting band of internet pirates!

Since Lori didn't feel the need to update here any more, we thought we'd come in and at least clear out a few of the cobwebs.

Today, Lori and Cooper went to the park and played on the swings and slid down the slides. They played in large piles of leaves, and got extremely dirty. Most of this dirt was re-deposited in Cooper's house.

Someday soon, perhaps Cooper can go help Lori rake the leaves in her yard, since the neighbors are starting to give her dirty looks. While he's there, perhaps he can persuade Lori to put more pictures of him up on her blog here. He misses the pictures and the stories, those were fun!

Please feel free to post LOTS of comments here! We know Lori would just love to hear from you!


Shiver Me Timbers,

Captain Conundrum

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori Shay said...

YAY!!! Thank you, Captain Conundrum!! This is better than the kitchen fairies. Special fairies who update your blog definitely make the top FIVE of all fairies!

6:30 AM  
Blogger granny said...

I guess I will add my thanks to Captain Conundrum as well, as he is better than nothing, but I had rather hear directly from Lori and get her pictures. At least the Captain kept you from losing a daily visitor. I had decided there was no point in wearing my "buttins" out when nothing new was there. So glad Lori to hear you and Cooper are still such great buddies. Isn't it fun to play in leaves and get dirty, knowing you can leave the dirt someplace else with the baby? Isn't he getting to be so much fun to play with? I am so anxious to see all of you kids again. Seems it has been such a long time. Too long LORI. I'm with some of the rest of the family, DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. I love you any way and I know a girl has to do what she feels she has to do. Take care and we will feast with you soon. Love Granny
P.S. I guess Stephanie will be the next I will have to mark off my list Ha!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah!!!!
Finally a post! Thanks Captain Conundrum. Glad to hear all is well in Louisville! Can't wait to see everyone on Thanksgiving ~ yummy!
P.S. Granny...check out my site, new posts are waiting! Hey...and there was just a little dust on my blog, no cobwebs as of yet! ha ha ha

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home