Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pink Lady

I think anyone reading this would probably be well aware that I am not a "girly girl". Pink has never been my color, and I haven't owned a pair of heels since my senior prom. However, through some strange twists of fate, luck, karma, or maybe even divine acts of God, I have somehow become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Let me say that again for those who are still in as much shock as I am. I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I signed the dotted line tonight, and I'm still really not sure what I'm getting into. I know that I like Mary Kay products. My aunt Sheila raised me up on the product. I know that I like money. I know that I like being with people. As much as I tried to talk myself out of it, I really couldn't find any good solid reasons not to at least give this a try. So...if you, or someone you know would like any Mary Kay products, I'm your gal. It should be interesting to see how this goes. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

Let me say I am in more shock than you are I do believe. I would never have dreamed this in my wildest dreams but I will have to say I think you will make a good one. If you are as good as your Aunt Sheila you will do ok. Best of luck to you, we will be pulling for you. Be sure to let us know how it is going and may you become a Mary Kay millionair soon. All our love

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home