Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pictures posted!

I have been furvently packing up all of my things, and Amy and I are really starting to talk and get ready for our big move. I remembered that we did have a few pictures of the place from when the owner first contacted us with information. So...those are posted here. After seeing the pictures, we were both a little nervous that the place would be pretty small, but we were pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually much larger than the pictures portray. I can't wait to put out pictures of the rest of it! The back yard is one of the things we're most excited about. It has a patio area, then a perfect tidy little fenced in yard with one big tree in the middle for shade. It's perfect! Inky is sure going to love that little back yard. And so are we!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home