Saturday, June 25, 2005

Moving is no fun

I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. I've been very busy. You see, I'm moving in 7 days. Therefore, the last week should have been spent packing and attending to final details. I have done a small amount of that, but really, I've been too busy to do too much. I couldn't really tell you what it is that I have been so busy doing. I do know, though, that I'm exhausted from it. Procrastination is HARD work! It really takes some effort to *not* do as much as I don't do. I've greatly enjoyed this exhausting week, but I now find that my time is running a wee bit short. My plan is to complete my packing today and tomorrow, leaving Monday open for Cooper day and the rest of the week open for final details. As you can see, I am hard at work attaining that goal. I'm sorry I won't be able to write more. Unfortunately, I have some...um...scrapbooking that needs tending to.

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

So glad to have found your new Blog. I have looked everyday for a new one to no avail. I didn't realize I was looking in the wrong place. I know moving was a big job and that you are glad to have it behind you. It sure seemed to go fast from the looks of mims pics. If I ever have to move again (Heaven forbid) I would like to get your crew to move me. Enjoy your new home, it looks really pretty and I think you deserve it. Love You

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home