Monday, June 13, 2005

Mondays with Aunt Lolo

Since I don't work on Mondays, I usually try to spend them with one of the coolest guys I know...my nephew Cooper! We usually try to find something fun to do on our days together, and today was no exception. Today we got together with one of my former co-workers, Lori Fox. She has a little girl, Sarah, who is now about 10 months old. Cooper and Sarah enjoy playing together, and Lori and I enjoy getting to spend time together as well, so this makes for some great Mondays! Lori's neighborhood has a pool, so last Monday and today, we made a little visit there to try to beat the oppressive heat. Since it's a pain to post pictures to this site, I am just going to link to my photos on my Flickr account so that you can see all the fun we had today. Today's photos can be found here.

Enjoy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

I knew Iwas going to love your blogs. What a lucky little fellow Cooper is to have an Aunt LoLo. The pics are beautiful. I know he has the sweetest smile I've ever seen. There is only one thing wrong, where are the LoLo pics. I was disappointed when I didn't see a one of you.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home