Sunday, June 12, 2005

Which is Worse?

So I've now come to a great question in life? Which is worse? Being homeless, or having to pack and move your stuff? The great thing is that we found a home!! All of our searching and frustration finally paid off when we found the perfect home for us! Where did we find it? On www.louisvillemojo.com, of course. I can hear you now. You're asking, "But where IS the house? What does it LOOK like? When are you moving?" Slow down, and read on... We found an absolutely adorable 3 bedroom (or in our case, 2 BR, 1 study) shotgun camelback house in the deep highlands area of Irish Hill. For those of you stuck in Western KY, think artsy Lowertown/downtown Paducah type area. It fits us well! I hope to have pictures up soon, but that will require both my taking the pictures, and my figuring out how to post pictures here. "Soon" is a relative term. We are planning on moving July 1-3, then having a backyard BBQ on July 4.
Just so everyone knows, my mom has been gracious enough to volunteer to come up and help me move and do whatever needs done. Dad, however, refuses. Apparently, he is sending his love and some money for a housewarming gift. The sad thing is that I don't blame him one bit. I don't want to move me, either. If you're reading this, you're welcome to come to our backyard BBQ on the 4th of July. You're also welcome to help us move!

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

Hooray! for you Lori. So glad your patience has paid off and you will soon have a home. We are anxious to see it and are so happy for you and Amy. The backyard bar-B-Q sounds wonderful but the moving sounds like a lot of work. Don't forget to put a daybed of some kind in the computer room for company Ha! Granny

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home