Monday, March 14, 2011

Tutu Cute!

I typically try to get Lila's clothes laid out the night before so that we won't be so rushed in the mornings. One night after bath, I was holding Lila, and went over to the closet to pick an outfit.
I pulled out a dress, and asked aloud, "How about this, Lila? Do you want to wear this to school tomorrow?"
I got a rapid, but firm, "No."
Ok, then... I pulled a pants outfit. "How about this one?"
"No."
Another outfit... "No."
"Do you want to wear a dress?"
"No."
"Do you want to wear pants?"
"No."
I continue to pull out outfits... "No."
I started laughing! What in the world?? "Lila! The only thing left in your closet is tutus! Do you want to wear a tutu?"
She lept toward the closet! "TUTU!!!!"
Well...what can you say to that? I pulled out the tutus, and she grabbed them, pulled them to her face, and buried her face in them. I guess she wanted a tutu! Who am I to say no to that?? Designing the rest of the outfit around an orange tutu is kind of a challenge, but I think we pulled it of JUST FINE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

I love a girl who has a mind of her own. You go, Lila girl!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Lori, you're the best, funnest, most easy-going, go-with-the-flow Momma ever and I love you so much for it. Lila is so lucky to have you for her Mommy.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Kim Dillingham said...

Now the fun begins - She will demonstrate her creativity that you have shown her this past year!!! I agree with Natalie - you are such an awesome Momma!!!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home