Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun Filled Afternoon

After the parade, we had plans to meet up with Mike, Sarah, and Joanna. We had some time to kill in between, so we took Lila to Cooper's favorite "Alligator Park", and let her run off a little bit of energy. She LOVES swinging. I'm so glad! She was never really all that big on her infant swing, so I feared she'd never really enjoy it, but she really came around.

We ate dinner at DakShin. I have finally come to terms with Indian food, and I'm finally to the point that I not only tolerate it, but actually crave it from time to time! We enjoyed a great meal with the News, and Joanna and Lila had a wonderful time giggling, dancing, and chatting. Joanna is SO good with Lila, and Lila just loves her so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Looks like the swing was the biggest hit of the day. That's one happy little munchkin! Look out Joana. I do believe Lila is going to be your shadow! And she couldn't find a sweeter person to adore.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Amy Hoover said...

She and Joanna look like they have so much fun together! Built in babysitter in a few more years! Smooches to LJ!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home