Wednesday, March 02, 2011

First Dog Ears!

Yes, we have finally (sort of) reached that milestone. Lila got her first set of "dog ears" this week. Also known as pigtails, but I always think of a pig having one tail, while a dog has two ears. Makes more sense to me.
It took me about five minutes to get all of those tiny hairs parted and scooped into little piles, then wrangled into the tiny pony tail holders.
And it took her about two minutes to find the bows, rip them out, then get her tiny little finger under those hairs to get the pony tails out.
But it was sure cute while it lasted!!
M'girl is growing up way too fast. I still find myself constantly battling that emotional tug between "I can't wait til she..." and "I wish was still so little...."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Whether pigs' tails or dogs' ears, they couldn't be any cuter! I'm glad you got some pictures before Miss Lila snatched them out. Hehehe

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home