Thursday, March 03, 2011

Busy Little Cuppycake

Happy Birthday, Pop!!! In honor of your big day, we're posting pictures of the cutest little cupcake ever!
Lila, you are quite a busy girl these days. I got you some new hats yesterday (buy 1, get 3 free at a going out of business sale!!!!), and you were SO excited! You do love a good accessory! You immediately demanded that I put one on you, then you proceeded to be your typical silly self. I grabbed the camera and chased you for 10 minutes trying to get a good picture. I finally gave up, but the outtakes are hysterical, and give a nice little peek into how busy you are! We started in our bedroom, on the far side of the bed...
Playing peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy over the side of the bed!
...and she's off! Where next?
Dashing out of the bedroom...
Wait! She's back!!
Running around the perimeter of the bed again!
Peek-a-BOO!
Now off to the kitchen! Mom will never find me hiding behind the stove!
Heheheheeeee....you caught me!
Dash through the dining room with Mom hot on the trail! OH NO! Stopped by the baby gate!
Where to next? Run run run run.....
Back to the bedroom! Daddy will save me!
Whew... Will you just give me the camera now? Or a snack?

And, this, my friends, is why I'm so tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

I've always heard the thrill of the catch is in the chase. And i will say this chase was FUN! Go Lila!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home