Friday, March 11, 2011

A New "Hat"

Just in time for Derby, someone created her own new hat today.
Using the limited supplies available to her on her lunch plate, she decided that the mashed potatoes would be a nice option. Yes, she patted her head and mentioned her "hat" repeatedly.
Yup, supplies are running short. More, please?

It's a good thing her teachers at school think she's kinda cute and funny. They had to put her in the sink and give her a full bath after this. Mrs. Kim even put in a new tiny pony tail and bow on top. Guess what she did with that bow? Ate it. I guess it stands to reason that if mashed potatoes go on your head, bows would logically go in your mouth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Hmmmm ... this brings back memories. Like Momma, like daughter. I DO remember I hoped she'd be just like you. And now it's MY TURN to laugh and enjoy! I must say I'm REALLY enjoying this. HA!

10:36 PM  
Blogger sheila2373 said...

I am enjoying your blog and all the pictures too. I think I happened over your house one day while you were little ones age and saw food on your head and thought it was so funny. I remember quite a bit about your little days and am anxious to see all that Lila does too. Thanks for all the stories Lori and if you ever get tired of your current job I think you could be a writer and Mom could help with the detail because she is good at stories too. Love you-Aunt Sheila

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home