Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleepy Sweetie

Typically, LJ wakes up on her own in the mornings, then plays quietly in her bed for a bit while I finish getting ready. Around 8 or 8:15, she'll start jabbering or fussing, sometimes I can even hear her standing and shaking her bedrail. For a couple mornings in a row recently, though, I had to get her up earlier than usual. I snuck into her room, and she was just so darn cute and cuddly I had to grab the camera. It's so rare that I actually get to see her asleep, that I had to soak up the moment and make it last.
I was shocked to find she still had her blanket over her at this point! I always assumed she kicked it off pretty early in the night. She did, however, manage to grab her pillow. I always have it in the bed, but never really put her on it. I was pretty much just using it to keep her from getting stuck against the hard end of the bed, but apparently she has better uses for it! Thanks, Grandmamma, for the pillowcase!
I LOVE the butt-in-the-air position in these. It's the classic adorable toddler sleep pose!
Irresistible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Oh my, there's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. Precious!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home