Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Personal...ized

Before they flew the coop, the snowbirds (aka Mim and Pop) made some personalized labels for Lila's daycare items. I finally got the labels adhered, and thought you might want to see. Lila Jane definitely has the best marked stuff at school!!
Yes, Lila has her own trash can for stashing her used cloth diapers, and her own little personalized wipe box for her flannel wipes. I owe her teachers big time for putting up with my annoying "dirty hippie" mommy ways. Lila's butt greatly appreciates those ways, though, as I'm proud to announce she's officially diaper rash FREE, and we're now saving about $2 a day by using cloth diapers exclusively. Ok, except for night-time, when I'm really scared they'll leak and she'll have to lay in pee clothes for 9 hours.

And...because I learned my lesson about posts without pictures of Lila after that nursery video, here you go! Gratuitous baby shots of the day! Thanks to Aunt Ann and Cousin Andrea for the ADORABLE outfit, and thanks to the Keith Crouch clan and Emerson for the awesome bouncy seat!

Lila had a long hard day at Target and visiting friends at school, and therefore couldn't be bothered to open her eyes for today's photos. We'll try to do better tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Awww .. Lila look so sweet and she's sleeping so peacefully. Looks like Mommy has been busy! I'm glad the labels worked well for you. Lovin' all the pictures and videos! Thank you!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home