Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holy Moly!

Lila and I had a big day yesterday running around town and making Christmas returns/exchanges. We wound up being out of the house from about noon til 4pm, and Lila slept the whole time! By the time we got home, she woke up with quite an appetite! I fed her a couple times, then we headed to Mim and Pop's house for dinner. Lila ate two more times while we were there, with the last feeding at 8pm. She was pretty much awake the whole evening with the exception of a couple quick cat naps while she was being held. By the time we got home around 9:30, I knew she HAD to be exhausted! She was still just a bit too wound up to go to sleep, though. I rocked her for a little while, then let her cry it out for a few more minutes before she finally conked out for the night. I woke up around 3am and realized she hadn't woken up for her nightly feeding! At this point, it had been 7 hours, and she usually wakes up after 5-6 hours. I snuck in her room to find her still snoozing, so I laid back down to wait for her to wake up. She didn't wake up and feed until 5:15am!!! She went 9 hours and 15 minutes between feeds!! I doubt this will be a trend, but I certainly enjoyed my long night! After Lila ate, she went right back down until 8:45. Who is this child, and where in the world did she get this schedule? I have no idea, but we are certainly NOT complaining!!!

I had to add these pictures in. They were taken a couple nights ago, but the outfit absolutely cracked me up! I got this outfit for Lila before she was born, and I LOVE it, but our cousin Stephanie Cox got Lila this hat, and it absolutely makes the outfit! The hat says "Miss November" in rhinestones! It just doesn't get any better than that!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granny said ...Ok let's face it I just know I have the 2 prettiest baby girls around and being prejudice is allowed due to age.hehehe I think they are pretty now but just you wait, move over for the run of your life. Miss World will be between Lila Cundiff and Kennedy Dillingham. I just believe it may end in a draw. Being a great granny is soooo much fun. Love you and keep the hats with the little girl in them coming, especially with the rhinestones and glitter. You sure know how to pick them Steph. By the way Jayla and Allie will take over the beauty pagent first then Kinsey and Kaleey. Isn't that great? Hugs to all.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

Little Miss Lila is stylin' from the top of her head to the tips of her toes! We sure did enjoy your visit. And I'm glad Lila is such a good little sleeper. That's the stuff dreams are made of for you ... and for her (literally!).

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home