Saturday, August 02, 2008

Embroidery??

Oh. My. Gosh. I have a new obsession. For today, anyway. We all know I'm not so hot with the follow through. But check out what I've accomplished today!!




This accomplishment took a major pep talk from Grandmama, but I'm well on my way. You don't have to point out the rough start at the bottom right of the pot, or the uneven stitches, but I'm making some giant crafty progress here! Stay tuned for updates! I have to go get more thread because I didn't think "this far ahead of my nose" as George would say.

2 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

A great start Lori. Are you making the little Tea Pot you used to sing about when you was a little bity thing? I can see you now singing I'm a little tea pot tip me over and pour me out and lean way over with a hand for the spout. I thought that was so grand and I think your needle work is grand to. Keep up the good work. Hugs

1:10 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

Uh oh! I think I may be posting to the wrong blog! Is this the same Lori who saves her buttons for me to sew on when I visit????? If so, then I am MORE than IMPRESSED by your new hobby. Grandmama's genes may have lain dormant for many years, but it seems they are finally coming to the surface. I really like your first project and I do think it looks very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing your future projects develop. Have fun!!!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home