Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Picture Pages!

I have had numerous requests from all of my blog readers (hi Mom and Andy!) for pictures of Clay on his bike. I was going to take some last night, but since he didn't bike home until ALMOST TEN O'CLOCK, it was too dark to take any. But we won't get into that here. So, without further ado, here is Clay on his new BIKE!


As you can see, he is the very image of style and comfort. But as far as that comfort thing goes, I was actually kinda glad to find out that he had been holding out on me, and he was equally sore in the saddle, so to speak. His soreness falls more back on the bum area, though, so I vote that mine is worse. Ha. I win.

In other news completely, I finally took some very important matters into my own hands. It is no secret that Crocs shoes are very very ugly. However, it is also no secret that they are the single most comfortable shoes ever invented. And you all know how I do hate to be accesorized in anything less than prittypritty. So, I took matters into my own hands and decorated my Crocs up to a new level of pritty-ness! I tried to describe my plans to co-worker and to my dear mom, but I was met with much skepticism. Well, skept no more! I have photo verification that I have the cutest Crocs in the world!


As you can see from this second photo, the ribboned-up version is clearly superior. Duh.

See Granny, I feel that I can "blame" this need to pretty things up on you, and for once, I think that's a VERY good thing I inherited! I bought all sorts of different colors of ribbons, so I can be not only cute, but matching! It's fabulous!

Ok, I think I'm out of exciting news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Ooooo Clay! You 'da biker! You're looking pretty spiffy tooling around on your new bike. And OK Lori ... I'll admit that the crocs look a lot "prittier" than I had them pictured. I thought the ribbons were going to be woven in and out of all the holes in the crocs. But then again, "anything" would have to make crocs look better. They're really not known for their cuteness. Thanks for posting the pictures! You KNOW how I LOVE pictures. ;)

10:48 PM  
Blogger granny said...

I must say that is a very good looking, laid back man on an equally pretty bike. Good going Clay. Lori I"m so thankful you finally think you inherited one good trait from me. I really do think your crocks are very pretty now. You know you might could sell the idea and make a lot of money. I would definitely buy a pair. You go girl, I'm proud of you.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home