Wednesday, January 02, 2008

We survived!

We survived the holidays, I think! It's been a kind of crazy ride with parties, decorations, luncheons, travel, family, gifts, brunches, lasagnas, more travel, New Year's parties, and new year's dinners...but we survived it all. And it's now 2008. The beginning of a new year is a time when one is supposed to reflect on the past year, and make plans for the new one. I didn't actually make any resolutions, as that is one sure-fire way for me to NOT achieve a goal, but I'm planning on just keeping on. I only gained one pound throughout the holidays, and I'm pretty excited about that. I plan to stick with the Weight Watchers plan and lose that one and a few more. Clay and I would love to get some work done on the house and do a bit of traveling. Otherwise, I figure if it's not broke, don't fix it. Life is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

Lori it was so good to know you had a good holiday even though it sounded hectic and tiring. Enjoy it while you are still young enough to bounce back. I hope all your dreams come true for you and Clay. The work on the house, it's ok if you enjoy it. I used to but its getting to be pretty over taxing for me now. I'm always proud of it when we are finished though. Now the travel I can take a lot of that. We both love it. I was so proud to hear you only gained 1 pound during your rounds. I'm sure there was lots of food. You keep your mind set and stay on track it is really paying off for both of you. Sorry I've been so long reading your blog but haven't been computing much as I have the crud and you know how lousy that makes you feel. Will be watching for the next episode of the Cundiffs. Hugs

9:21 PM  
Blogger granny said...

LOLO time for another post!!!!!
I'll be watching. Hugs

12:15 AM  
Blogger granny said...

Having trouble sending. Testing

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home