Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Beat you!

At the suggestion of a far-away friend, I thought I'd drop a few lines to my cyber-friends and family. Upon close inspection, those that keep up with such things might find that my brother Andy's blog has fallen into a state of cobwebs. Though I really don't have much to say, it was brought to my attention that now would be a great time to prove to friends and family that I CAN in fact keep up with him from time to time. Thanks for the idea, Andrew, and thanks for the slacking, Andy.

Since I'm here, I might as well post a bit more. As most of you know, I got to spend almost an entire week with Mr. Cooper last week. We had a wonderful time visiting with grands and great-grands!! Cooper and I really enjoyed our naptimes together. It's amazing how the little guy is really growing up so fast. He's now imitating any action or word that strikes his fancy. While a bit scary, we've found endless amusement in his antics!! It's definitely reached the point that it's critical that we be mindful of what we say and do around him!

A huge thanks to all of those involved in planning and preparing our Thanksgiving feast. Indeed we DID have enough food left over to feed pilgrims and native Americans, but at least we didn't have to worry about anyone going hungry!

For the moment, work is going pretty smoothly. Our center is in the process of getting new carpet and ceiling tiles this week, so we've had a bit of chaos, but it's actually gone really well. The kids are all very very excited about impending Christmas festivities, so we're really starting to gear up.

I think that's about all I have for now. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

WOW Lori! I am so impressed! You beat us both at putting up a new post. It was really good to see you on Thanksgiving! I had such a nice time.
Andrew - sorry that I missed seeing you. I think that I saw you pulling in just as I was leaving.

1:07 AM  
Blogger granny said...

I am so impressed Lori. Thanks Andrew for reminding her she needs to keep up. It was really nice seeing you again thanksgiving. Lori I am glad you are having a decent time at Day Care. With so much going on I don't see how you can keep your sanity. By the way I believe you earned some bragging time about Cooper as you was Mom for a week Ha! I can see and hear him now yelling Lo Lo. Hurry home for the holidays and we will see if we can find food again. Sure enjoyed the time you and Cooper spent with us. Loved being with Andy and Carrie also as well as the rest of the family. Hugs

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home