Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lila's House

Hi! Welcome to my humble abode! Let me just turn down this stereo so we can talk.

I've been cleaning these floors ALL day! It's tough being me.


Ah, here we go. Have a seat at this table with me. Sorry it's so cluttered.

I'd offer you a cup of tea, but Mom doesn't let me have caffeine. Or brew tea. She's so strict.


We can sing together, though! I love "Twinkle, Twinkle", "The Tiny Turtle", and " The ABC Song."



Please excuse me while I close the window. It's a little drafty in here, and Mom dresses me in all these silly sunsuit things.



I'm back! Now...what were we talking about?


Hmm...that sounds pretty serious. I'll think on it.

What? Leaving already??? I'm so sad.


BYE BYE!!! Come back soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Lila Jane ... you and your Mommy crack me up!! It looks like you've had a fun day. Love YOU!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Amy Hoover said...

I wanna come visit Lila's house! She's the hostess with the mostest!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best Lila and Lori.
POP

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kim Dillingham said...

The highlight of my day is reading your blog Lori !! You are so talented and Lila Jane is blessed to have a mother that takes so many pictures and dresses her in such lovely outfits!!!!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home