Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bet that big pan-o-pork got your attention, didn't it? Clay made that. Like, from a pig or something. But not the whole pig, because that would be gross. Just from giant chunks of a whole pig, because that's completely NOT gross. I think it has some other stuff in it too, but I requested that he never share the details with me. I think it's a bad thing that I now know the price per pound of quality fat from Kingsley's Butchers.

But I somehow doubt you came here to read about pork fat. What is it that you come here for, if not fine meat products? Oh yes...that kid!
She's kinda cute, isn't she? She's kind of a pistol, though. She dresses all cute and makes you think she's all innocent. But really, she's a scamp and a vandal.

Ok, not really.
BUT...she is giving me problems. See, since I had her, I really want to blog a LOT more. But the thing is...since I had her, I seem to be able to blog a LOT less. Ugly little cycle there.
This really cute little creature now CRAWLS all over our house. She has this whole "freedom of movement" thing going on, and it's causing me headaches. See, she's discovered power cords. And my, but they are tasty. So we had to hide them all. Which meant the laptop had to move to the bedroom. Which was fine, but the cord to it somehow got left in the living room. So I finally moved the cord to the bedroom so that I could get online and blog. Except that I left half of it. And didn't realize it. So then we lost it and had to find it. And then I went to plug it in and realized we had no outlets left in the bedroom. So then we had to find a power strip. And then....well, I realized that I'm weeks behind on blogging and still don't have all of the photo memory cards I needed. But I still thought I'd pop in and write some excuses. I'm sure when Lila's 30 years old and reading back over this, she'll really be concerned about the missing weeks of her life.

To that I say, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR CRAWLING, LILA JANE!!!"
Did I mention that she's really cute, so it makes up for a lot of her aforementioned transgressions?
No, I have no idea what the above picture is about. Clay has mad skills at catching odd pictures of me on his fayncy camera. Thanks, Clay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stacy said...

Last picture is hysterical :) Love the one with the sunglasses

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Amy Hoover said...

Oh my gosh! That sunglasses picture is so funny! and cute, of course! love love love her and you guys!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home