Friday, June 03, 2011

Thank you, Nattums!!!

Our friend Natalie, over at My Blog Is Boring recently hit 100 followers to her blog. In celebration, she had a contest! All you had to do was sign up to receive FREE JUNK from her home!! You guys know me, and know I am a lover of junk. And FREE junk? That's totally speaking my love language. However, I have plenty of my own junk, so I signed on to get free junk for Lila Jane! Natalie posted some pictures of the junk she was giving away, and you could put in requests for the junk you wanted most.
When I saw a little jewelry box with one of the "girls in pretty dresses" (we don't "do" princesses, but that's a story for another day), I knew it was right up Lila's alley. There were also a pile of mardi gras/parade type beads that I knew LJ would totally dig. I got my contest entry in, and can you even believe that WE WON!!!!! I mean, Natalie was giving away only about ONE HUNDRED items, and out of her 100 followers, a nice handful entered the contest! But we were the ONLY ones digging the "pretties"!!
Dearest Natalie,
These pictures do not begin to convey the joy you have brought to my daughter's life. She is ATE UP with her new pretties!!! I've already wound that poor girl in the pretty dress up until she is positively dizzy with her "Bippity Boppity Boo" music. Lila has worn each necklace individually, all together, and in every combo imaginable. Girl has style.
Lila Jane is known 'round these parts for attention deficit, but these beads and their pretty little box can keep her captivated for upwards of 20 minutes. Ask me how I know. Ask me how much stuff I got done around the house in those 20 minutes!!!!
I asked Lila to tell Natalie "thank you" for the pretties. She's blowing you kisses, Nat!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Amy Hoover said...

Love it!! She loves her pretties just like her mama does! (she might like them a little more blingy!)

Love you both!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kim Dillingham said...

I always say one person's junk is another person's treasure!!! I have no doubt that Stella will be just like Lila Jane with all the pretties and bling - it must have something to do with being born on the same day!!! LOL

9:55 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

OMG, this makes my heart smile. Thank you, Lori, for posting pictures and sharing her happiness - it's made my day. :) Love you Lila!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home