Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trick Or Treat!



Lila's first Trick Or Treat season was SOOO much fun! We've always taken the kiddos at school trick-or-treating through the hospital. I'm pretty sure the people giving out candy enjoy it even more than the kiddos! I know I do! Lila's class got all outfitted up, and loaded into their grandiose chariot, and off they went!

The cast of characters:
Back row: Samantha the Owl and Lila the Sock Monkey
Middle row: Jillian the Cat and Meghan the Pumpkin
Front row: Molly the Duck and Elliott the Skeleton
Supporting Cast:
Twins! Michael and Emma the "M&Ms" (Side note: M&M share Lila's exact Birthday!!)
I think the whole crew had so much fun! Daddy came to trick-or-treat with Lila's class, and he was our photographer for the day. Thanks, Daddy!
Lila: "Um, dad, think you could bust me out of this thing? There's something on my head that I can't figure out how to get off, and there's a giant owl beside me, in case you didn't notice."

When all was said and done, the little friends had more treats than tricks, and they were all tuckered out. The owl slept part of the way back to school!
After all of that practicing Trick-or-Treating at school, Lila decided to join the BIG GUYS for some REAL trick-or-treating with Cooper and Collin. This picture just makes me SOOO happy!!! Thanks, Crouches, for inviting us to tag along! And thanks so much to Cooper and Collin for sharing candy and treats with Lila Jane!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Love that pic of LJ, Cooper, and Collin...Too Cute!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Amy Hoover said...

Oh mu gosh! The picture of her with the boys is precious!! (along with the other g'zillion pictures of her, of course!)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home