Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Likes and DISlikes

Dislike: Lila is so tired after her school day that she fell asleep in the car, and slept until I woke her for our bedtime routine!

Like: This sweet little face, beautiful even when sleeping

Dislike: The mountains of baby dishes that I wash all day every day!
Like: Valentine preparations! These are baby food "Valentines" from Lila for her classmates

Dislike: Etsy.com takes all my money!! Ok, that's Clay's dislike. For me, things like this dress are an absolute LIKE!
Dislike: A whole bucket of clothes that Lila has already outgrown

Like!: Flannel wipes! I wasn't sure about using cloth wipes, but since we are doing cloth diapers, it seemed like a good idea. I LOVE them! I just buy flannel out of the clearance bin at Joann, and cut it up with pinking shears. They frey for the first few washes, then kind of ravel out and stop. Cheap, effective, and GREAT for Lila's sore bum.

Like: Did I mention that I love Valentine's day preparations?? Because I DO! The tea towel in in the background is a sweet gift Clay gave me last Valentine's day!

Like! Lila helped us to make this sweet Valentine treat for Mommy and Daddy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Awwww ... I love that sweet little face. Your blog is always so creative. Great post! Now I'll give you a few of my likes and dislikes.

Like: Seeing Lila so healthy.
Dislike: Lila's sore bottom.
Like: Watching Lila grow.
Dislike: Watching Lila grow so FAST.
Like: New posts with pictures!
Dislike: Missing all of you. ;-(

Love You bunches!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Granny said ... I'm with Mim! Lila's Mommy is very creative with great posts. As for dislikes I really don't have any unless Lila is hurting or uncomfortable. I love her Valentine plate with the little foot prints on it, also her great gifts for her class. Keep up the good work Mommy. Hugs Granny

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of creativity going on here. Good job Lori. I don't remember being that smart or organized when mine was small. I have two girls that are really creative too. Stephanie Diane's cakes are amazing along with lots of other things that she does. Stephanie Lynn is creative in alot of ways. I love my new calendar that Rick and I got for our birthday that she put together it is really a great gift. It has all of yalls pictures on it and it is really awesome. She started me stepping stones about four years ago and I have one of each child except Kinsey. I think I am going to have to build a fire under her to get the last one. Their wonderful and the kiddos did alot of the work and it makes them special, knowing they all had a hand in the layout. That's an idea for Mother's day, thats what mine was for. I love mine and treasure them as one of my favorite treasures.

Blessings,
Sheila

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Stacy said...

I dont like any of them - i LOVE them all!! That dress is toooo cute!! Miss you guys - Give Lila Jane some hugs and kisses from me & I hope to see you soon!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home