Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sometimes....

I just don't have much to say. I haven't been avoiding you all lately. Things have just been going really smoothly for me, and I've had no reason to come here and gripe. Furthermore, now that I'm working 5 days, I'm seeing much less of Cooper so I have little to report on the breaking of the baby. I miss him terribly. At least I know I can always call him on the phone now, though, and get a quick fix of, "HI Wowo!!". Occassionally I can even drag a few more words out of him before he gets bored with me and says, "Bye Wowo!"

Work is still going great. I'm still loving my new position.

Phase One of the financial makeover is almost complete. I'm headed to the bank in a few minutes to make that happen.

The new work wardrobe, which was fun and exciting for the first week or two, is now becoming tired and missing tennis shoes. (I have to dress business casual now.)

There's really not much else to report! I love my boring life. It means no bad things are happening!

1 Comments:

Blogger granny said...

Granny said I lost it again! I think she really did ,ican't find it either. Any way we are glad you are able to go to the bank. I know Cooper misses his Aunt WoWo and we know you miss him. Thats the pits that our grandchildren have to go dressed up. Jason has the same. Granny got a new computer so we have really had fun getting things transfered from the old one. I guess the comment jumped back to the old computer ha. She said she would try it again later. Have a good night and laugh all the way to the bank. Hope I don't loose it to. Papa Jimmy

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home