Sunday, January 06, 2013

Am I Back??

I know I've been gone a while. I'm technologically impaired, and it drives me crazy to upload pictures from the camera to the computer, then computer to blog. Even worse, almost all of my photos are now taken on my phone, and that makes it even more of a pain! However, Blogger has an app for that now!! I can upload and blog straight from my iPhone or iPad! I have a feeling you might see more of me now!
This pic is from last night. Lila insisted that she put on her "cozies", or jammies, and have a stay-at-home night. After dinner. She asked if I could put her fancy dress-up clothes on her over her jammies. Sure! So she brought me a cardigan sweater, this coat, and her plastic click-clack dress up heels! She got geared up, then declared she was ready for the beach! I'm not sure which beach she's headed to, but she is certainly prepared!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Wooo Hoooo!!! I love your daily FB posts but I've really missed your blog. Please do keep it up again! I love this crazy girl of ours. ;-)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home