Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tea Towels!

Just wanted to drop in to let you all know... I've officially COMPLETED 8 embroidery projects. They aren't large or fancy or anything, but they are COMPLETED, and darn cute, I must say. I'm in the middle of number nine, and I've suddenly realized I own NO white thread. How did I make it this far with NO white? Santa is distressed, as he looks rawther naked with no white cuffs or fuzzball on top of his hat. The kind people at Hobby Lobby greet me by name. BY NAME! Oh my...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

You teaser! You KNOW we are all anxious to see these adorable tea towels you have finished. We want PICTURES! (I'm still having trouble believing that this is MY LORI who is doing all this embroidering. (Thank you Grandmama ... your creative genes really DID stick around. They had just been in remission for the past 30 years. :)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home